Bitbucket Cloud intermittently responding to requests
Incident Report for Atlassian Bitbucket
It's been about nine and a half hours since we physically moved all remaining network devices to new hardware, and there have not been any new indications of trouble. All new hardware is functioning as expected, and all servers are communicating as normal. We're marking this as resolved; please contact our support team ( if you experience any new issues.
Posted over 2 years ago. Oct 23, 2015 - 04:25 UTC
We've moved devices off the malfunctioning network hardware and are monitoring site performance with cautious optimism.
Posted over 2 years ago. Oct 22, 2015 - 19:58 UTC
We have a technician on-site to begin the process of physically routing around the failed network hardware causing the availability problems experienced over the past 48 hours. We will have some more intermittent instability as this work is being done.
Posted over 2 years ago. Oct 22, 2015 - 18:30 UTC
The misbehaving memcache server has been removed for the pool of availible servers until we have completed network changes. Removing the memcache server has returned to an operational status.
Posted over 2 years ago. Oct 22, 2015 - 18:12 UTC
A repeat of the previously mentioned memcache issue has produced another disruption in the bitbucket cloud service. Website may be unavailable for some customers.
Posted over 2 years ago. Oct 22, 2015 - 17:36 UTC
An issue with one of the memcache servers was identified and the server has been removed from the cluster to return stability to bitbucket cloud.
Posted over 2 years ago. Oct 22, 2015 - 16:49 UTC
Ongoing network issues are continuing to significantly degrade the performance and stability of Our operations, networking and onsite engineers are working tirelessly to resolve the incident.
Posted over 2 years ago. Oct 22, 2015 - 16:31 UTC
Currently the Bitbucket API is experiencing latency resulting in connections being delayed up to 100ms. Our Operations team is investigating the issue.
Posted over 2 years ago. Oct 22, 2015 - 15:19 UTC
This incident affected: Website and API.